Welcome to the www.tourguidesperu.com Web-site (the “Site”). The Site is owned and operated by Inkaperuterra C.H Hilario Mendivil ID-301 Cusco – Perú (referred to herein as “Inkaperuterra”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). Inkaperuterra respects the privacy of all its customers and business partners, and treats personal information (personal data) provided by you as confidential.
- Personal information and other data we collect
- We may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- Inkaperuterra servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. This information is used to make improvements to our site and make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
- Our use of your Information
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with a great personalized, relevant and user-friendly experience in all your contact with Inkaperuterra.
- For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight or holiday, etc.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Inkaperuterra services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Inkaperuterra, such as our travel industry partners to better analyze trends and further improve our services.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We will not share or sell your data to 3rd parties without permission.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your home.
- Your choices
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
- More Information
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us any time. Or email us at
Our address: C.H Hilario Mendivil ID-301 Cusco – Perú
Tel. (+51) (84) 506369.